Posted by November 21, 2015 at 2:39 pm span>on
This Saturday, November 21st Pacha NYC welcomes back Thomas Gold! We’re getting ready for this weekend by reminiscing about some of our favorite NYC memories with Thomas Gold.
1) This past August Thomas Gold killed it at Governor’s Island, but what about that time back in 2012 when he headlined Governor’s Island for the first time?!
2) Press conferences aren’t always known for being too exciting. However, Thomas Gold took press conferences to the next level in 2013 and hosted one on top of the Empire State Building. Fun fact: Thomas’ first time at the Empire State Building was when he did this press conference
3) Throughout history Roseland Ballroom has been known as one of New York City’s most iconic venues. While it is no longer open, we still have so many positive nights to remember it by. One of our favorite memories was when Thomas Gold played there in 2013
4) In addition to playing tons of iconic New York City venues, Thomas Gold has also played EDC New York last Memorial Day Weekend. His set was one for the books!
5) Last but not least, one of our best memories with Thomas Gold took place right here at Pacha NYC. Who could forget when we rang in the New Year with Thomas Gold at Pacha NYC?!